Thursday, November 6, 2008

Charleston here we come!



My lovely husband surprised me yet again for my birthday....he knows how much I love surprises! We left Indy on Halloween to spend the weekend with Missy and Ryan in beautiful Charleston. We also got to meet the newest addition to their family. Marley is the most cuddly dog, but also a bit of a face licker! He keeps their other dog, Pepper, on her toes and they both provided hours of entertainment for their guests. The Reeds took us to eat great food and showed us all the sites around Charleston. My favorite was the oldest tree east of the Mississippi. The Angel Oak is believed to be over 1500 years old. Many of the branches grew out instead of up and are touching the ground. Thanks Missy and Ryan, it was great to see you and your new home! We can't wait to come back!

No comments: