Thursday, March 19, 2009

38 Week Checkup

Well still pregnant! I am just a little bit dilated and progressing nicely, according to Dr.Lupton. I have been reading a lot of ways you can induce labor....which by the way, that whole taking a long walk thing is just an old wives tale, well according to one book anyway. Friday is my last day of work...yipee! I go back next Wednesday to see how things are going, but I have to see the Nurse Practitioner because my Dr will be on vacation.....if my luck still has its way, she will probably come some time while he is headed to Florida! I guess that would be ok because she would be here sooner than later, and it would be nice to see her pretty face in person instead of just dreaming about it.....everyone keep your fingers crossed!

1 comment:

Jacob and Elizabeth said...

All of those ways to induce are old wives tales if you ask me. I tried a lot of them and I'm STILL pregnant too. Good luck! I'm being induced tomorrow.