Wednesday, March 4, 2009

HOLY COW!

Has anyone else looked at the Mommy and Daddy ticker......I am going to actually be a mommy in less that a month! I think it is finally starting to hit me, right smack in the face that I am having a baby. I know she is in there, because she is definitely Eric's child and hardly ever stops moving.....but I have only seen her one time and I can't help but wonder every other minute what she is going to look like...will she be a brunette beauty or have white blond hair like her daddy? Sometimes I wonder if she will inherit my dad's ears, at which case I will have to pierce them right way to distract people from the size of them! But either way, I really can't wait any longer for her to pop out and say hello to me and her daddy and meet the rest of the world......only 3 weeks and 3 days to go!

1 comment:

CHAD AND LINDSAY said...

It's getting to be about that time! I can't wait to see pictures! Hope all is going well!